Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Party

.
Happy Birthday, liz!!

Enjoy your day and here's to a great year!

Love,

Rascal Flatts

I wish I could figure out how to play the birthday wishes that was in my inbox when I got up on my birthday. Rascal Flatts really is my favorite group.

I had a great day. Toby remembered my birthday this year and even got me a gift! Yay.. it is not that he forgets he just gets the days mixed up so it is usually the
5th or the 7th or someday around it.. but this year he even put more effort into it because he had to send the gift early to get here in time



He got me a handcarved jewelry box that I LOVE! It came in a group of boxes with Toby's stuff so that made it even more awesome because that helped remind me that this deployment is almost over!! Now that is a birthday gift right there.

My visiting teachers surprised me with a vase full of beautiful flowers and a nice card. That was really nice of them. (didn't get a picture cause my camera was getting fixed.)

I spent the day with the girls and got a new dress with the gift card my mom gave me. I got all the kids welcome home outfits. We actually celebrated my birthday all weekend so that was fun.

Saturday.. I took the kids to the boat show (tennyson tradition) and then to the Mayan to eat for dinner. My Mom and Dad, brother Mike, Em and Dan and my kids were all there with me.. it was great.. I wasn't feeling that hot at the end so we took off kindof fast, but I really appreciate my family going with me.

Sunday Em and Dan came over for dinner and my Mom made a great meal and Em brought some awesome cheesecake which is my favorite. They sang Happy Birthday to me and Carmen was kindof confused cause she thinks it should have been her birthday.. ha ha

So all in all, my birthday was good. I really wish Toby could have been here but he called and I got to hear his voice so that was good too.


Thank you all for the birthday wishes and cards it really was great!

No comments: