Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pocatello

After I dropped my kids off to spend the weekend with their Grandma Gardner and Aunts, and headed over to Pocatello Idaho where suprisingly I have a bunch of friends. Thanks to Mary Kay I have friends all over but Pocatello is where most of my close friend that I met reside.
I got into town and went straight to Applebees where I met my friends. How great it was to catch up with everyone. I knew I would not see them all for a bit, so it was a bit bittersweet for me, but so much fun. Thank you girls for taking the time to meet with me.

After I went over the the Hotel where my dear friend Tanae works. We went over to her house for a bit and of course it was emaculate. Seriously, if you have that friend that has everything in its place and it cute and funny and skinny and house is decorated awesome and a good cook.. you know what kind of friend I am talking about. She is amazing. After that She got me set up in my room and we made plans to meet for dinner. I actually took a nap and then got ready for dinner.. I planned on going running later after we had spent some time together. I got ready and we met up. We sat down and started chatting and she got a call from her kids screaming. She had to leave and come to find out her daughter had burned herself making Top Raman. I headed to the gym and went tanning and was enjoying my night without kids.

I got bed pretty early and hung out at the cool Pocatello Mall until Tanae was out of her Dr. Appt with her daugher and we met for a quick lunch. I had to get back to get everything ready for our move but could not leave without saying goodbye. She is so dear to me that I would regret not giving that last hug. (It is not like I am dying, but I won't be back for awhile.)
Thanks Tanae for taking the time to meet with me and catch up a bit. I hope we can do it more often in the future.

I was on my way home and really was running late but stopped by my friend Ashleys house. She is also amazing and beautiful and also has four kids. She lives in her Mary Kay bubble and I respect her for her great work ethic, but have found her to be a great friend as well and enjoyed my visit with her.

Pocatello is not the first place I would pick to visit, but with great friends that I have there, it wouldn't really matter where I went as long as they were there... Thanks again ladies!

No comments: