Monday, June 1, 2009

No Promises

I am back but no promises on how much I will actually get blogged these next couple days. I have a list and notes for all my posts which include like 30 so there is alot to update. Toby went back to work full days today so now I have more time to use the computer. It has been like we were on vacation for about 6 weeks but actually were home. Kindof hard to adjust and time manage. I just wanted to hang out with him and the kids so the computer hardly got used in the last month. But, saying that, I have a ton of pictures and memories I want to get down before they are forgotten. Another note: I have different emotions on days and some of my posts may be a little eratic (sp?) but that may not be different from before so you may not notice a difference. I am doing good as well as Toby and the kids and we are loving being together as a family.

I did gain about 15 pounds since he came home but chalk that up to being in vacation mode. I did exercise about 4 times a week to maintain at that level, but we ate some good food and too much for that matter. We are gearing up to start training for our first 10k together in July and are excited about that. Since I am still at a 5k fitness level it is a push for me, but Toby has done a marathon in boots and carrying a pack so he is way ahead but willing to take me on as a fun adventure. I am bound and determined to run the Mountain by our house. It is a 5 mile round trip but straight up and straight down so I have a bit more to go. I made it up about a mile before I had to walk with the stroller and can run down it but the endurance is what I am trying to build up.

Last note before I start on my other posts: It is 95 degrees here and I LOVE IT! Toby hates el paso, but I love the weather and where we live it is quiet and we have a pool so it fits me perfectly. I could probably live in an apartment the rest of my life and be completly safisfies..maybe we will live in New York or something someday? (ok or not, I hate the cold.).. but my tan is awesome!! YAY for sun!

Thank you all for being patient in waiting for me to update..I have been busy having FUN!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Welcome Back! It is good to "catch up" with you again!

Teri

staci said...

Glad you're semi back to blogging. Would love to hear about and see pics of all your adventures since Toby has been home. Bet you can't get enough of him huh?! Are you getting excited for your big move?

staci said...

ps-Yay for sun where I'm at too! Now I just need a pool!! One of these days...

ferntyler said...

glad you guys are doing well = I'm sure it is crazy busy/fun with toby home!