Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Furniture

I just wanted to post a picture of my new furniture. I went with leather this time. I had micro suede for the last couple of years. I loved the look of it, but man I hated cleaning it. I failed to cover them in plastic when I first got them. I have just been shampooing them every week. That gets time consuming.



We lost a couple inches in the table but it is still really big and I still love the counter height. I contemplated going down to a regular size. At the store I sat down, and felt like I was sitting on the floor. Counter height is just more US.
I am very thankful for all my blessings and the fact I know how to get a good deal and the salesman was willing to barter on these items.
The couch has a chaise that matches but I have not taken a picture of that yet.






No comments: