Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another great week

This last week was filled with another bunch of successes. I was privileged to go to both Courtney and Cyrus' school for the awards ceremonies. They are both doing so great this year and I hope that showing them how excited and proud I am of them, will help them stay motivated.
Carmen won a race at school. She has been working so hard on her running so it was a great day. She is one determined girl and is doing fantastic in gymnastics. I will take pictures Tuesday of that to show you her skills!

Cera- that girl is one of a kind. I am really making it a point to spend some quality time with her. She LOVES running. So do I, so why not go for a run together everyday. This week, she almost beat me ( and no, I am not kidding) . Every time after that I asked her who put rockets in her shoes.

We are finally making the turn in health here and I am so excited. This week I will be meeting with a friend to make my own flour and come up with some gluten free recipes.
The kids are finally drinking my green smoothies and Cyrus reminds me so much of Ryan ( my brother) it is hilarious. Six pack is his goal this year.. :)

Toby is going for some training so it is major get things done time for me. I am starting a different blog for resource type things and hope to update this one with all my pictures.

We have been working hard with the church youth to earn the money for the Temple trip in a couple months so I hope to tell everyone about that as well.

Life is amazing, isn't it?

No comments: