Friday, February 1, 2008

Carmen is hilarious

I cannot believe how funny Carmen is..She is about to turn 3 so her vocabulary is getting better, but obviously we need some work. Today she asked me for chicken hands for lunch. I told her they are chicken fingers. She thinks I am weird and doesn't know what a chicken hand or leg looks like, but still is convinced the chicken hands are better. SO FUNNY!

Tonight we went to sign her up for gymnastics. We needed to get leotards for when they go back. She of course, found a pink one, with pink shorts. We get home and she wants her swimsuit on. ( what?) I tell her it is her leotard for gymnastics. Yeah mom, she says, "my retard!" So funnny.. I tell her, no your leotard and she still says retard.

Kids are so funny..I hope I always appreciate the cute times.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

that is so stinking funny! Gymnastics sounds fun - it is so ridiculously expensive here, so I think I'm going to teach the kids in the back yard (should be impressive with my current gymnastics ability, not)