Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gone Again

How annoying is it that my appetite comes and goes? Really..I have never had such a problem with it. Michelle, no more deployment jokes!! ha ha

No, really. What the crap is up? This morning we were fasting for the second week in a row. I painted my nails while the girls were in the bath and the fumes almost made me puke. I am so sick of everything making me want to throw up. I love food!! I love eating lots of food. I eat one bite and I am done, it is like force feeding myself and so annoying.

I have been really good at eating the fruits and vegetables and cutting out my breads. I have been being pretty diligent at going to the gym and even my water consumption. Why is this the thing that has to be off? I have a physical scheduled for next week and hopefully he can tell me something different than I already know.

I will keep forcing food down my throat and hope that I can keep up the calories for what I am burning.

I hate being sick!!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

that sucks! I always say I wish I had that problem, but then when I was sick last week for just a day, i realized I didn't really wish I had that problem... did I make a deployment joke? I think I was seriously wondering last time how long you have been having this problem?

Liz said...

I thought you were going to pipe in something funny about me not eating because of this deployment like that last post about the visiting teacher experience.

Emily said...

Yeah, I also struggle with force feedng myself these days. LAME!! I also love to eat and the fact that nothing sounds good but I'm starving b/c this growing child inside of me already has an appetite like it's father. It is so frustrating. If I'm going to gain weight, gosh darn it, I want to enjoy it. Not force feed myself. It's all for the good of the kid right?? I'm hoping my aversion to sweets stays away after I have the baby. That has defanitely been a blessing!