Sunday, March 30, 2008

She chewed up my shoes

I need to set up this situation before I tell the story. I have been replacing my bedroom door lock. I have since to finish it all the way, so the door does not fully close. When we leave the house we leave the dog in the main part of the house. We shut all the bedroom doors, so she can't get to anything. I make sure my stuff is put away in my room. If anything is in the living room, we pick it up and put it too high for the dog to get.

I am setting this up becuase she only chews on shoes. Furniture is fine, but shoes she has a hayday. I came home today to my favorite shoes having the strap chewed off!!! I am so mad at my little dog that I had to put her away and had to go settle down. I only have 4 pairs of shoes so to have one pair out I am so screwed.

My fault for not putting them away, but seriously why today? Why those shoes that are years old and can't find any like anymore?

Well, I have forgiven her, but not FORGOTTEN. I will try to make some more money to go shopping I guess.

With that and her somehow not being potty trained..i am at a loss. I knew when I got her that it was going to take work, so this is something new on my list of stuff to do in April.

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

that is SO sad.. even if you have the money, it is hard to find a pair of shoes that you love. What size are you feet? i have been getting rid of a ton of cool shoes, because I am sick of them and some of them are too big now.. 8 1/2's?

Liz said...

i want them. I wear 8 1/2. must be nice to get rid of shoes cause you're sick of them.lol

ferntyler said...

this is sort of a new thing - I dont' think it is that we have more money, I just think it is because I am OLD! if your dog hadn't eaten those shoes you would be sick of them in 5 more years! I'll gather some together..