Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another busy day

I am blogging in the morning because my to do list for the afternoon is too long and I wouldn't get it done.

I have to take some of my fence down so they can take out the dead tree in my back yard. I have two girls that I babysit for a friend all day today. I have to go to lowes and get some more ties for the fence and some red paint to paint an accent wall in my living room. I have to put all my uppercase living stuff together for the basket bingo i have a booth at tonight.

I am going to try to make it to playgroup this morning for the kids sake and then have to iron. I still have homework and Mary Kay calls to make. I have the basket bingo from 5-9 and am so excited. I still have to print some stuff off to send to toby and send some stuff to a girl that is moving here. I have to get an appt for my car to get fixed (i guess I won't have time to take it in today.)

Well that is my day, oh and I missed the gym today so I guess I need to run after bingo.

I am so excited about everything going on here and overseas with toby. He was on the front page of the battalion newsletter and may be getting a huge award (rumors until it is actually in his hand)

The kids have been loving gymnastics and I will post pictures of that on wednesday.

We have a busy week but I will make sure to keep everyone up on what is going on.

No comments: