Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Frustrated with losing weight

This week has very frustrating with losing weight because I didn't know it would cost so much money. I have been doing really good at keeping up with eating good (think it may be here to stay) and working out (which I am starting to like to run, with the right music.) I have lost a couple more pounds but it shows a lot in my clothes. I can officially not wear my old clothes..not even the shirts, because they are obviously too big. I have purchased a couple items at target on sale and thought that would get me through til..ok, i was just hoping that my clothes would shrink with me!!

I went shopping and tried on a size 6!! Not only tried on but could button up the size 6 jeans. Ok so I still had fat hanging over the top, but they could be buttoned up and that was all I was asking until the end of the month.

So, I am so glad I am reaching my goals and having success but hate the extra burden in other ways. I think I am going to go to the consignment store and see if I can trade in a sense my clothes for something smaller. If not, sorry everyone, I will be wearing my workout clothes everywhere.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

yeah, that is a major problem, not one i've dealt with in a while, but I do remember it! Do you guys have like Marshalls and Ross? I LOVE shopping there, it is even cheaper than Target's sale prices - if not we will have to find some time to do some shopping in June (or I can do some before I come, you can try them on then I"ll return the rejects!). I need to focus on my eating again, I have been at a standstill for like a yyear and I am getting frustrated working out with all the extra fat on my body :) Way to go!

ferntyler said...

oh yeah, don't you guys have a store on base? Marianne gets stuff at our base here all the time for sort of cheap (although sometimes it is all Roxy and all that and then it is still expensive)...