Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to choose?

In life we are given lots and lots of choices from easy to hard. The range is endless really and sometimes the choices are obvious and sometimes they are list makers. I know that I usually have a goal that I way my choices against and it is pretty easy for me. As I fill my schedule with wholesome activities I am confused on how to choose?

My goals that I weigh my decisions against are: Getting my family closer to God, Preparing someone to be taught the Gospel, and my Mary Kay goals. Seldom do these things clash becuase they all pretty much can go hand in hand, but this Thursday I have a choice to make.

Note: Usually I woudn't be able to do any but I have a babysitter so need to choose the right choice.

Missionary training, Primary training, or Mary Kay success meeting. All of these things are very important to me and I realize I cannot make it to all at the same time..

I will be honest, when I pray I feel like the Mary Kay meeting, but you know how you second guess yourself? Well, I do anyway. I just hope I make the right decision. Literally it could propel me forward or hold me back..I just need to make a decision already!!

Another side note: I am thankful for God and the opportunity of personal revelation.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

I vote Mary Kay, too. the other items are all good, but it sounds like you are already ahead of the game on Missionary work and you are probably one of the most supportive in primary! Actually, now that I think about it, I vote you use the babysitter and just go shopping for new clothes for yourself (i'm such a bad influence, aren't I?). At least then you won't feel like you chose one meeting over the other, ha haa

Tenae said...

MARY KAY!!!! You are "there" I can feel it!