Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lexi Barber Shop

I will post pictures later, but my dog lexi needed a haircut/bath so bad. I am however such a stickler on spending money on that when I can do it myself just as good!?

Needless to say she just kept looking at me like "what the crap are you doing". I was seriously laughing..She sat good however and 20 minutes later she looks more like a snauzer (spelling?) then anything. She is a toy poodle and I wish I could figure out how to cut her right, but all the curly/matted hair is gone and she is bright white again.

I have decided however that it is not something I am fantastic at but am proud of not spending money, when I can do it perfectly myself.

Pipe in for myself on my goals: I was watching a friends two kids today and I put up my fence. The missionaries passed by and offered to help, but I was almost done so I declined. I did however introduce them to my friend that had brought some tools by, so hopefully that will give me a conversation starter another time with her about the church.

All in all, I got a new tan line, got my fence done, cut and cleaned my dog, mopped my floors and cleaned my kitchen. YEAH me!! Now all I have is laundry left (obviously avoiding it by being online) and grocery shopping.

I am so excited for April, it is definetly starting well.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Umm, hello friend. So, I keep noticing that you continually say that you are going to post pictures. Still patiently waiting! :-)

ferntyler said...

that's true, there are some empty picture promises :) Seriously, though, I don't understand how you get so much done. I swear i couldn't even get one stinking load of laundry in yesterday and you're out there building fences...