Monday, April 28, 2008

May

So I know I am jumping the gun because April is not over, but YAY another month down. We have 15 weeks left until we get to see Toby again and I am so excited!!

May is going to be a biggie for me. Personally I am going crazy on how good it feels to reach your goals and set higher standards for myself.

I ran 2 miles in 19 minutes today!! I might have blown out my knee but it was all I could do to not fall off the treadmill and have the making of my "most embarrasing moment". I also have to say that I am getting some pretty awesome arms and shoulders. Still have to work on those abs, but not quite willing to give up my soda completly.

I have made it into Mosiah in the Book of Mormon, which is awesome considering as a family we are still in 2nd Nephi where I feel completly confused. I am excited also that we have been studying the Preach my Gospel manual and as a family are excited about sharing the gospel

I did get two digital scrapbook things done, but not put to music yet, like I would like them. In May would like to finish two more years, and also make two more DVDs to send to Toby to make sure he knows we have not forgotten him and love him tremendously.

Mary Kay however was a different story. I did hold some appts, but not at the level I desire. I was too busy helping others out, so I am excited about refocusing on that goal.

I have a physical on the 7th of May and am pretty optimistic. They are going to do some blood work, and hopefully tell me how I am doing physically to keep up my workout pace. I am still getting sick and am actually getting very weak some days, but the Lord bolsters me up and makes me capable to reach higher and work harder.

I am loving my calling as Primary Chorister (mind you they changed the primary presidency on sunday). It is very exciting and helps me remember how much music really can change how you feel and act.

May is going to be busy getting the kids done with school,gymnastics,and football but I HAVE to reach my goals this month without hesitation.

I know the Lord wants me to succeed and with his help I will not fail. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and his teachings. I am grateful for the safety that has been provided for me and recognize God and his blessings to me in my life.

GO MAY!!

P.S. I decided to do the Mrs. Texas pageant for real and am going to find a sponsor this week..US ARMY maybe? I am putting my packet in and getting another awesome picture taken at Kinkos this week..they take the best pictures for me..with God and motivation..I can do anything I want

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

You are SO awesome - 19 minutes is amazing! I can not believe everything you get done - I would LOVE to see the scrapbook pages, are they too big to email to me? i have been thinking about doing more of that but am not sure I would like the turnout. Keep up the motivation

Emily said...

Way to go on the 19 minutes in 2 miles. You can beat me right now for sure. I only did 3 miles in 45 minutes this morning. I'm down to the whole run/walk deal as my belly gets bigger. Anyway, you seriously make me feel like a lazy slob. I'm going to go home after work and clean my apartment spotless. You rock!!