Saturday, May 31, 2008

Did you miss me?

Ok, I have other excuses that I have not blogged but the main one being I needed to make sure all of you are appreciating me and my entries. LOL

I have been busy and I appreciate all the concern for me and my well being. The kids are so excited about getting out of school next week it is stupid. We got their report cards on friday so that pretty much says that next week is a waste of time, but oh well I will take all the extra time they get.

I am so excited for this week. I sold some stuff and saved my quarters and was able to buy a double jogger stroller this week. What an awesome peice of machinery. I took it to Incredible Pizza last night and it was great to not hold Cera and Carmen anymore. My arms are getting pretty buff, but it gets old after awhile to hold them both. I held out to get the stroller I wanted just incase you are wondering why i was carrying them.

I took advantage of having this awesome thing to the Canyon by our house this morning. I knew it was going to take Cera awhile to get used to sitting in it so planned on only going 2 miles up and 2 miles back. Long story short we made it a mile up and heard baby screams 1 mile down. I thing people might have thought I took my kids out to the middle of nowhere to kill them by the sound of her screams. I am proud of my supernanny skills and made her sit in it the whole time!!! Hopefully next time will be better.


My computer broke this week and I lost a whole bunch of stuff including my book. I have one that I had printed and bound at kinkos so I think i will either retype or see if I can scan it in. Mrs. Texas pageant is not doing well because I have been still unable to find a sponser. I however have met a bunch of new people and made new friends this week, so that is exciting.

Did I mention the 100 degree whether? Oh yeah becuase it is spring...swamp coolers were not meant to be in this type of envirement!! Sorry I have to brag, but it is AWESOME!! My tan is coming along great and we are so excited about the waterparks opening up this week for weekday free fun.

My car is breaking down so I hope that we can go on this family trip we have planned, but will see how it works out.

Less than 12 weeks to see my hubby and I am so excited. Not really much time however so i will be posting my new goals for the new month and updating all my goals from May.

I just have to share how greatful I am for the gospel and being born in this great country. I am so appreciative of the great family I chose to come to. My mom is a beacon of light for me and always helps me remember what is important.

Ok, so watch today for the next couple posts I didn't do during the week and pray for me because I am going over the border next week and am really super scared.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you're back! What happened to your computer? I can try to get the data off the hard drive if you want (unless you already know it's hosed ;) ). Mmmm, love that warm weather. Congrats on the jogging stroller, I hope the pics are forthcoming. That stinks about your car though, hopefully they can fix it cheap and quick--haha, not sure mechanics can even do that!!

Emily said...

WooHoo, I am also glad you are back! I LOVE checking all of my siblings post. I love to see what is going on since we aren't anywhere near close. Thanks for moving aways LAME-O'S. Just kidding, kindof! Looking forward to the family vacation. You best be coming!

ferntyler said...

seriously, I was starting to get worried (although I realize not everyone is on their computer as freakishly much as me :)). Jogging strollers are the best - 4 miles is an amazing start - usually Lauren freaks out like that after a couple of miles. By the time I have stopped to hand her a book, snacks, something to do, I'm all cooled down, but it's worth it!