Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation



I am loving vacation so far and trying to not feel guilty about relaxing. Kids and I left last week and drove up to southern Utah to meet the brothers and sisters and all the little cousins.

I have to chime in how proud I am of myself for once again driving me and my kids across the country and arriving safely.





We visited Bryce Canyon and went on some great hikes. The first day was awesome and then I got a little sick, so no big ones for me. Cyrus rode a bull calf and it was so funny to watch him. I was signed up to ride the bull but after signing my waiver and committing myself to not sueing the rodeo if I become disabled, I backed out.






The hotel was awesome and I remembered how much I love staying in a hotel and getting my little bucket of ice. I LOVE THAT!!

We arrived to moms safe and have been feeling great with just relaxing. I am loving it. Thanks mom and dad for always giving us a great vacation to enjoy time together as a family.




3 comments:

staci said...

Cute pics! Your kids are too cute! They look like a lot of fun!

ferntyler said...

Awesome vacation fun! I was telling some friends tonight the story of the kids and their sheep/calf riding and they were dying - so crazy! Hope you keep enjoying your time...

Unknown said...

You weren't kidding, you packed everything up to travel all summer. How fun! Something the older kids will always remember!