Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TV makes you lazy

Holy Cow..I forgot how TV can make you lazy. I literally have not watch a whole tv show in the last 6 month. Over this vacation however I have had the opportunity to sit and do nothing. I have been catching up on some 6 months of missed shows and realized TV can really make you lazy if you let it.

My kids are in heaven, because they never get to watch tv at home. I am finally feeling better and it should last for a couple days so I am headed to the gym at my favorite time (5 am). I love to start my day like that..and they have my favorite stair stepper :)

No more TV for me..such a waste of time, but that is just my opinion.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

sad, but true - I do like to pretend that I am not being lazy by folding my laundry/blogging, etc at the same time (although it probably takes me twice as long :))

Jennifer said...

hahaha, just when I was tempted to leave a teaser comment about liz being too lazy to post, she pulls out all the stops. I have decided anything that doesn't blatantly involve NOT being lazy has the capability to make you lazy--work, blogging, soccer games (not as participant)....wow. you can see where my excuse machine goes....