Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Army Wives-TV show

I just had to blog really fast about the TV series ARMY WIVES. I don't know if it is because the acting is really bad, or if the show is not really how I see the way the life is. It bugs me.

Background: I watched one show last year and didn't like it, and then cancelled cable so lost track of the show. A couple weeks back my friend called to ask what I thought of the show. I gave it a chance again on vacation when I went on a TV binge. I watched the catch up show and then the new show for the week. Lots of drama that is for sure, but the actors just don't have the right emotion that I think I feel as an actual Army Wife.

I watched last night to give it one more chance and I have to say that only one actor is good. I have to say I am really mad that the stupid pregnant lady is already huge and she is only 12 weeks. I did like however when they showed all the women doing stupid pregnant pt instead of running with the guys, but that goes with some of my other personal views:) at least they got it right.

Sorry for the rant, but i just hope that nobody that watched that show thinks this is really how the life is (or maybe it really is and I live in my own reality! lol)

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

I'm interested to know if anyone that is not an army wife has ever watched that show - ha ha.. i'm sure they are out there, I figure any show like that is a total exaggeration and probable misrepresentation...