Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Once again I have not posted it on the day I have intended to but I want to say Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad. "39" years. WOW!! Although they did not consider it necessarily a BIG one, I think of 39 years and how much they have shared together and it brings tears to my eyes. Sometimes I don't stop and think of their life together, but it consists of my life intertwined. I think of not only how it must have been sooo many years ago having babies of their own. I remember, it must have been mike, when they brought him home from the hospital. What would they have been feeling? All these kids, is what I would be thinking. Or when they had thier tenth anniversary or twentieth or thirtieth for that matter. All the births and deaths they have endured. In the face of the world seeming to crumbled beneath us and the fight on families being so strong I am so grateful for my Dad and Mom for not always supporting and not judgeing me, but also for setting one of the greatest examples of love that I have ever seen. Do you know..to this day I don't ever remember seeing my parents fight..EVER! I know. I am sure they have had disagreements and maybe had a tiff or two, and may be able to wisper or be alot quieter than I am capable of, but what a blessing to me. I sure hope I start to take on some of those characteristics. So to Mom and Dad..Happy Anniversary and thanks for all you do! You are both amazing people. May you have many more to come. And next year when it is a big one, you better do something cool to celebrate. lol My sister Em put this together, but I couldn't pass up posting it.

No comments: