Saturday, November 29, 2008

BIGGEST NEWS EVER!!



Ok, I cannot keep the secret any longer. I have asked Toby time and again if I could tell and we are ready to let the cat out of the bag!!






We are going to JAPAN!! You got that right. We have been approved to go to Japan next fall. Although the living quarters are small we don't care and we would love to go and have that experience. Anyone, that has gone to Okinawa that I have talked to have said, "if you ever get a chance to go to Japan take it." Here is our chance. So I am sure you will be hearing of my many new to do lists with getting a family of six overseas, but YAY!!

Sidenote: Toby is still going to apply for the Green to Gold Program. If he gets accepted to that we will be re-evaluating the situation.

I have a ton more research to do but am very excited and very proud of my husband for what he has done to open doors of opportunity for us. Imagine what missionary opportunities there would be there and the new places we would see.

2 comments:

Tenae said...

How Exciting!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!!! JAPAN!!! WOW!

I know two people who are in Japan (one is marines, the other air force) and they LOVE it there!! I am so excited (and just a tiny bit envious) of you! What a once in a lifetime experience!