Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolutions

In the past I hated making New Years Resolutions becuase usually that meant broken promises to myself. ( Wow reading my last posts, in the past I was really unhappy) anywho..It is that time again and I am more excited than ever because I did what I said I was going to do YAY!

This year I have to do some followups of last years, but this year brings exciting things like Toby coming home and moving back to El Paso and moving overseas? Yikes I better get movin. I am continuing to work on my schooling, and Tobys for that matter. :) With fitness I still have some tweaking to do, but that is another post in itself. My book has 4 chapters done and although it will miss the publishing date I will have it ready for fall. I still have to get all my photos digital, and doing all my digital scrapbooking. I have found it to be faster and more my style. Mostly this year is going to entell moving and being together for longer than 6 weeks as a family.

I am breaking some of the major goals into sections due to timing. I have this last 15 pounds to lose and with Toby coming home I have a concrete deadline of April 1st. That is still realistic but better heal from surgery and hit the gym hard to make this happen.

I mentioned my book, and plan on it being ready for publishing in September.
Toby and I are going to take dance lessons this fall before we go to Japan and the kids are going to get back into their free sport on post.

I am happier than ever and so excited for this new year and reaching my ongoing goals. You all know how much of a goal freak I am but I hope you all set at least one and achieve it this year. YAY 2009

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a hard time making resolutions too! 50 days is around the corner. Keep up the good work. And I'd love to take dancing lessons, my mother was a dancer at BYU and none of those genes made it in me!

Jennifer said...

Love the new blog design. Holy cow, you make such good use of your time, always impressive.
What kind of dance class are you guys going to do?

ferntyler said...

robie and I did a dance class together - it was fun, although the old couples in the class that they made us switch around with were not exactly great!
blog does look good..