Sunday, January 30, 2011

We are potty trained!!

I say "WE" because it was more about me, than it was about Cera! I have struggled with this for the last 6 months because the timing never seemed "right". What I have come to find out is that the timing is never "right"- it is how you make it!

At the first of the year, Toby saw my frustration with that being one of my goals for last year and not having it completed. He decided to make it a big deal and I am soo thankful he did.


I know it is over the top, but really--- to me, it is worth it.


Toby made Cera a promise------ go in the potty and be a big girl, get an Itouch!


Yes, she is 3.. but guess how long it took her to figure that out.


Within the week she was potty trained and we no longer need diapers. It is a huge thing in our home and I am so thankful that I will never have to potty train again.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Cera! I love that little girl.....