Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Carmen laughter moment

I may have to just start a daily Carmen thread, because she is so funny. Today we were going on a walk and there is a spot where we have to go over our lawn to get to the sidewalk. I was walking the dog and the baby in the stroller over and then was going to come back to help carmen, who was on her bike.

I got the stroller locked and headed to help Carmen. She had started on the lawn..her front tire had traction but her back, because of the training wheels was just spinning around..making her not go forward. Instead of being mad, she yells at me "look mom, biggest loser!!"

She is hilarious. Her favorite show is biggest loser on tv, because she likes how mom works out like them. Anyway, she thought it was like a stationary bike. So funny!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is hilarious! The Biggest Loser is also my favorite show. Surprised to hear it is the favorite show for a 3 year old but I support it. These blogs only make me wish all of my family was closer. Curses on all of you who have moved so far away. Just kidding but really, what's the deal? :-)

ferntyler said...

yeah, what's the deal with people moving far away? oh wait, that might be mew, too :) you're like Carmen's own personal trainer (and by the way, i didn't know you guys had a dog...