Sunday, March 30, 2008

April Goals

Here they are ladies and gentleman...I have some concrete goals that I would love to share.

Physically- I will run 2 miles without stopping and in 18 minutes. This one is really going to kick my butt, but if you don't have to work hard it probably is not worth it right? I will make it through spinning class without wimping out and slow riding. I will eat good and get down to 15o pds.

Spiritually- I am committed to STUDYING the scriptures for 30 personal and 30 minutes family time a day. I have been reading but sometimes get out of the studying habit. I am committed t seeing more miracles and acting on circumstances when God answers my prayers.

Mentally- I will be at the top of my game this month. I will make sure my family is "in it to win it" and reaches all our goals for the month while staying positive.

Career- I will have facialed 60 women by the end of April and shared with 30 new women this awesome opportunity of Mary Kay. I will change some lives with my awesome attitude and motivation skills.

House/kids- I will get two years worth of videos made for our home scrapbooking and we will eat excellent all month (more veggies and fruit.) My kids will know that I love them and we will all have fun going to and from activities. I will build my fence out back and learn how to wax and buff my floor. Small craft items will be finished to complete my home decorating projects.

Family/Friends- I will be better at making phone calls to family and friends and letting them all know how much I love them and appreciate their support and love

Extras-I will finish my school courses and get good grades. I will serve others and share the gospel. I will blog more and praise others for their goodness.

I love my life!!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

holy cow! that is so motivational... I am going to be really mad when you start running faster than me - I guess speed better be on my goals this week if I want to keep up! you have such a great attitude..