Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Sunday was a good day and I wanted to get it blogged before I forgot everything. I did an awesome job on Saturday with the kids getting ready for Easter Sunday. We went to a friends and colored eggs to get out of the house. It was really fun..

Got pulled over on post for going 5 miles over the speed limit. ( You better believe I am fighting it!) Got gas before the sunday car ride to church. (toby would die if he knew I had been doing that)

We got our dresses pressed, the house was clean and mopped. The car was clean, and everyone went to bed early. Sunday I wake everyone up so we had time to read scriptures and share a message. I have been teaching them about the meaning of Easter all week at morning scripture study but because it was fast sunday wanted it to be extra special for them.

Turns out when we got to church we found out it wasn't fast sunday. Some inactive lady I saw from our ward at walmart told me wrong info. Kids were not so happy, but Cera shared her food, so we were good.

We came home and talked about our Easter learnings from church and changed our clothes. I made me really excited that they got the point.

After we went to a friends house and had a great lunch with great company. The kids had so much fun hanging out with the other ones, just talking/potato sack racing/egg hunting.

What a great day!! We got to enjoy Grandmas package on monday, because funny Courtney didn't know the key in our box meant to check another box for a package. We got it however and were all so excited.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

Sounds like a lot of fun - bummer about the ticket, though! I am wondering why you believed that it was Fast Sunday? that's what you get for talking to inactive people :) Glad you had a good one!