Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tennyson Daycare is open for business

Well, today I figured out that I need to start saying no to some things. Not everything like everyone wants me to, but some things that are not really important to me.

I got a call from a lady on post that was in a bind for daycare over the weekend. She got my name from someone else I helped in a bind. (ok can you see where this is headed)

The weekend night was fine, because I was going to be home anyway cleaning and doing laundry. I charged 10$ and hour for 3 kids so it made me not so mad at myself. Today I get a call that the kids want the same BABYSITTER.. What? I regretfully said yes. It isn't that the kids are not good, it is the fact that I had things to do this afternoon and said yes to the time I should be doing them.

It ended up ok, because she got out of her dr appt earlier than she had planned, but why do I do that? I never ask for help, but everyone asks me...its because I am reliable!!

Ok, I am going to start back on my system of weighing every decision on my goals. If it doesn't take me the right direction then I am saying NOOO

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

I also have a hard time saying no, luckily i'm not that nice so people don't ask that often - or it is a friend and then I can call them when I need it :)