Monday, March 17, 2008

Entertaining

I have recently figured out that I love to have people over and entertain. I love the inviting and the having people over for some good conversation. Right now the people I invite are more the wives that I have stuff in common with ie:our husbands are all deployed.

I had a get together last night and have to say it was a blast!! A couple women came over who mind you each have four kids themselves. The kids all played and we had great conversation. It has been a long time since I have had a really good close friend, but we are all looking for that connection. Conversation was great and we all try to stay away from drama or negativity so that is exciting to have a group of friends like that.

I had the opportunity to share the gospel in a small way by the way I have my house set up so that is something I was also excited about.

I actually did not mind the prep and cleanup, as long as they know my house will never be completly spotless, we are good!

When Toby gets home I would like us to entertain alot and have a house that people can go to for wholesome fun!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

that sounds so fun! I love having friends over, too.. any tips on what I might serve for dinner for a group?