Monday, March 17, 2008

My House

I have been asked repeatedly to post some pictures..mostly by Michelle, so here you go!
m my dining area to my kitchen. Yes, my washer and dryer are in my kitchen!
This is my favorite thing in the house

My living room












This is my dining area..that door leads to a office. Notice my cute little dog in the bottom. Her name is Lexi.

If you also notice..Carmen's bike. She is the only little kid I know that has a house that she can ride her bike in!! Ha Ha lucky little girl. note:it is only becuase then I can get things done without her getting hurt.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

yippee! I know you might think I wasn't that serious about pictures, but I totally was and am so stoked that you did it. Those pictures of your living room seriously look like they are stolen from a catalog. Good thing you had the one in there with the bike so I know they were really your house :). I have been sick (lame flu), otherwise I usually stalk your blog every day for more excitement :)

Liz said...

Oh, I have so many more pictures coming. I am sewing my curtains this next week over spring break and making and entryway bench and shelving. Still need to figure out what I am going to do on the wall to the left of the entertainment center and some kind of greenery somewhere, but i am so excited to have a house that is not like everyone elses..and inexpensive too..