Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am a freak

So a little while ago I posted something about my sock issue. I thought it was only the one day with the one sock. Today it hit me, I may be turning into a freak.

I went to get a bowl of cereal. I got the cheerios, the strawberries, the milk. Got the spoon out and went to get a bowl. I have plastic bowls for the kids and then 4 other glass bowls. I use the glass, the kids use plastic obviously. Well, there were no glass clean. I only do the dishwasher every couple days, so they were not washed yet. I couldn't bring myself to hand clean the bowl either (for whatever lazy reason)

After getting everything out, I just decided not to have cereal. I couldn't bring myself to eat it out of a perfectly good plastic bowl.. What the heck?

I am now an official freak!!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

that is so funny - I wish I were more like that! then maybe my house would be as clean as yours. I have a lot of friends that are like that - DON'T get a Rubik's cube, even Jenn had to figure out online how to solve it because the randomness was driving her crazy :)