Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's BACK!

I was going about my day as any ordinary day with chasing kids, running errands, doing things for people I don't know, and I realized that my appetite is back.

Not that it is the best thing in the world, but maybe that means I am getting better. I did still throw up today. However, I did a cleanse for myself that continues a couple more days to see if I can self-medicate.

I actually ate chocolate and wanted another. Yeah! That is exciting to me..been missing my chocolate friend.

I know have to watch my nutrition to the tee. I have been loving the no appetite, because I plan before I eat instead of being hungry and eating everything. I just have to stay on my eating schedule and I think I will be ok.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

what was the deal with no appetite? have you been having stomach problems this whole time?