Saturday, March 22, 2008

A sign or a deviation

So today I was over with friends and was just doing the normal chit chat stuff. I was talking about my mary kay and they were talking about their jobs and what keeps us busy. My friend Bambi (yes that is her real name, and she is so cool) asked if I would ever go back to work full time. I said, maybe if the circumstances were right..

She offered me a job!! She works at the credit union on post as a manager and is looking for someone like me she says. It is full time however and the kids would go to daycare or a friends all day. It is awesome pay, but that is not what always matters.

Our family goal this year is to get completely out of debt..mostly includes DAD! OK except for the car dad is the only one we owe. He is our biggest goal, but seems like something always comes up. Is this a sign? My Mary Kay is picking up and i am pretty busy with that. I have always hated the thought of putting my kids in daycare, but to be completely out of debt and a huge amount in savings, would it be worth it.

Man this one is going to take prayer, but I was thinking today is this a sign for a change or something trying to deviate me from my ultimate goal?

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

that's a hard one, liz.. when it comes as easy as that (you don't even have to send out resumes, etc), it almost seems like it is meant to be, but like you said, maybe that is just to make it harder for you to do what is really right? maybe she could have you do it part time? or just certain days? I do think it is important to be with your kids (especially since Toby isn't there), but you have to figure out what is best for your family, too... good luck with that one! I wish you lived closer because then you could just bring the kids over here :)

Emily said...

I was going to say the exact same thing Michelle did about bringing the kids over to my place. I would quit my job. :-) The next 5 months can't come soon enough!! I really, really hate the thought of daycare. Wow, that really is a tough one though. I wish I had a good answer but I really don't.