Saturday, March 1, 2008

March

This month starts some new excitement with me. I am going to hit my weight loss goal and my mile run goal this month. My home should finally be put together enough that I can have people over and not feel like a dirty army wife.

I am so excited for a new month and new week. We got tobys dates and although I cannot post anything official on the web, we have less than 30 weeks. Yeah. I have so much to accomplish by then.

Cera is going to start to walk this month. Carmen will be potty trained for good and actually thinking about it, cera will go off formula and the bottle. What an exciting month. This could actually mean..i could almost get rid of the big diaper bag and just get a big purse to fit a couple diapers for cera. Oh wow..my life is changing so fast.

I may even try to give up soda for good..well, we will see what the tests show up as from the doctor. I may put that one off a bit.

The kids are finally in there designated sports..cy is in a gymnastics/football conditioning class, and the girls in gymnastics..cy is also in guitar..with scouts and activities on post, we rarely have time at home, so hopefully i can keep it clean this month!

I have been selling more mary kay and plan to boost my sales in the month of march and uppercase living also..i think I am going to venture to enter the craft fair with my uppercase living stuff.

I have made a list of things I want to learn in the next year, and a couple things I added are: learn how to change the oil in the car and learn how to cut decorative wood for frames and wall hangings.

I am so excited for this month!! I better get to bed, to be on my game at church tomorrow. Fast sunday so the missionaries always have new people to introduce me to.

Did I mention how excited I am for March!!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

I love that you have such great goals. I need to do that more. Since you are almost to your weight loss goal, are you going to post more pictures? pictures of the kids, too! Good luck with your selling stuff this month - that UpperCase living stuff was so hot here last year...

ferntyler said...

oh yeah, and what does it mean that you "got tobys dates"? is that when you might actually get to see him, because that is less than you originally thought, right?

Liz said...

I am leaving the pictures off for awhile, until i can figure out my camera. toby took the good one, and i don't know how to use the other. his dates are yes, when we get to see him. It is about when we thought..about half way through this deployment.