Monday, March 17, 2008

New Me


Carmen was taking my picture, so I was trying to get to her level.




I am getting close to my weight loss goal.. I have about 15 pds to go. I am now a size 8 when I started 3 months ago 14-16..Yeah me. I just have to get fit. I am doing spinning a couple times a week in the morning and then started running at night with the kids and a friend.

Weight lifting is just at home, but those pushups are really getting my arms looking good.

By summer, I may actually wear a swimsuit with the kids this year, instead of my mumu!! (no i didn't really do that, we i just wore shorts and a tank over my suit.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

ok, you look awesome - Where did you get the tan kick-pleat skirt, I swear i have the same one I got off ebay from banana republic. You should start swimming, too, and then you could start into triathlons! maybe we could plan one in utah at some point and meet up to do it... I can't believe you have lost it so fast, that is amazing. I also love that you let Carmen take pictures - these kids are so talented at young ages :) thanks for indulging me, but now i know you have a camera that works, i'm just going to keep bugging you for more :)

Liz said...

Thanks. The tan skirt is from lerner new york. I am still just working out when the kids are asleep but hope to venture out into getting a babysitter one of these days. I may go swim to mix it up, that is a good idea. I have lost alot of weight but I still need to get into shape before any racing goes on..
As far as Carmen..if it wasn't for the pictures she takes, sometimes we wouldnt have any.