Saturday, March 1, 2008

Playing catch up

This week we will be playing catch up for the last couple weeks. First off, my dog chewed the computer cord, so internet access has been limited. Yes, I was really mad, but it really was my fault for leaving the dog with the computer in the first place.

Update on Carmen.. we had great success the week I stayed home from everything. Last weekend we were busy running around and regretably threw a pullup on her because I had no time for an accident. Now, we are back to square one. Not one I guess, but maybe three? She goes every once in a while, but loves her pull ups.

Cera is still sleeping thru the night and bedtime is pretty good.

Workouts have been on the downlow lately because I have been sick again!!! I hope to start back up monday morning.

Toby is doing ok in Qatar but missed us really bad. We got to telecomference with him last weekend and that was awesome. He is still so funny.

Seems like my list of stuff to do gets longer and longer, but my mom was here this week, so i crossed some off..that felt good!!

No comments: