Sunday, April 20, 2008

Being Sick

I am not going to post anymore blogs like this one..I promise. I am sick again, and it is getting really annoying. I looked at the calender and it has been 8 months since I started feeling this way. It has not bothered me so much in the past week or so, but now I have had to cancel plans because of feeling like crap.

Today was the last straw..I had to cancel the gym with a friend because I thought I was going to pass out. The kids just see me doing what I do and think I am ok, but this morning?

I am taking the time to complain, because I don't do it much and hope it makes me feel better. I HATE being sick and am more mad at the couple of people that have asked me if I am bulimic or depressed because my husband is gone. It has been 8 months I have thrown up a couple times a week and had dizzy spells and almost faint a couple times a week also. I have weird side effects and am trying not to go crazy. Could it be stress? I guess so, but I think I handle stress pretty good and don't know why my hair would go all coarse if I was stressed out. The body does weird stuff however and maybe it could be. I wish I just knew.!!!

Ok, so that is the last of it..I am going to round someone up to give me a Priesthood blessing and go from there. I know God can help me figure it out, since doctors are STUPID!

No more complaining from me, I promise..but incase I die, I love you all! (ok it isn't that bad, but I do hate being sick)

2 comments:

Branch Family said...

I am going to google your illness all night. It is frustrating to think the doctors cant help you. You are strong in so many ways.

Tenae said...

That is so hard! I hate being sick...I remember when you were pregnant with Carmen and you were sick every single day for the entire 9 months and I was amazed at how much you got done when you didnt feel good...So what have the doctors ruled out?