Sunday, April 13, 2008

BYE BYE BOTTLE

I am the meanest mom ever! Today is Ceras birthday and I took her bottle away. It is time. If I don't do it now, she will be like Carmen on a sippy until 3. She is doing ok but it is noticably hard for her. Helps that I already took it away at nightime and naptime a month ago.

My little Cera Jane...she is so sweet. She is walkig everywhere now and showing up in random places. For instance: I found out the other day that the childlocks on the cabinets don't work and she climbed in.

She is fun loving and loves water. Total Tennyson!! She is very independant in her thoughts but she is pretty clingy to me. We are breaking her of it slowly.

She is my last and I am so excited to just concentrate on helping these little kids grow. I never really did that before (poor cy and court) I tried to be a good mom, but not like this with reading them books all the time and playing all the time. I am so grateful for the opportunities we have right now to spend time with them and I am really cherishing it.

I love my little Cera Jane. Her and I share a special bond in this new military experience and I love her for all the good memories I have of this last year. She has a very special spirit and I know she will have a bit of mischief as with her sibling.

Happy 1 year B-day Cera!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

mOkay so work has been so stinkin' busy that this is the first time I have been able to look at your blog for a while. I loved all of the lasts posts. If you lived closer and got into the pagaent I would totally be your trainer but you can do it on your own. Happy Birthday Cera!!!! Loved the post of missing Toby that was awesome!! LOVE YOU!!

ferntyler said...

you are an awesome mom. Those are the times when it is the hardest to be a parent, when the kids don't like what you are doing! My kids keep telling the neighbor kids that they have the meanest mom in the world, so you've got a challenger on that one! Cera looks so cute - I can't believe it has been a year, what a crazy year it has been for you guys!