Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have to apologize

I was taking an online Army Wives course and it made me feel guilty so I will post a public apology.

I really like to write and blog..as you can tell. I love to be positive and outgoing. I love to communicate with many different types of people..what I found out today is that my netiquette is not the best. I am sorry!!

I don't concentrate on the little things too often so I hope you all know that I am not really going to try harder either. My spelling is sometimes poopy and my puctuation is the worst, but I hope you can all hear my heart and the message that I want to say. I hope you read more into my thought than the way I put it out there.

I just wanted to let you all know I am aware of the problem, but it is not something I am really going to change right now (may stop to do spell checker every once in awhile)

I love you all and hope you know how sincere I am and hope it is not too annoying to have to read thru my jumble.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

That is pretty funny that you would be taking a course that would make you feel guilty enough to apologize. i've never noticed you have a problem (and I am a serious blog stalker), trust me, there are a lot worse out there! Keep up the good work..