Sunday, April 13, 2008

My first day

I hate first days at anything. I think that is why I haven't gone back to work because I don't like the first part about it. I started today as a Primary Chorister. It was only because secretly the Lord is putting me in my place and humbling me.

I think I did a good job. I made a goal with the kids (because I don't do anything without goals) that we would work hard at knowing the songs and building our testimonies so that our program this year would be inspiring and a good missionary experience for someone. Yes, the program is months away but we are supposed to be working on it now.

I believe the kids like me and with my energy I think we will totally succeed. We are going to have the best program and all those that I invite will be able to feel the spirit and bear witness of the truthfulness of the church.

I am greatful for this opportunity to stretch and do something that I really don't know much about. 4/4 is the best I get on leading. lol

I will keep you updated because I am sure this calling will come with a lot of experiences.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

did you know I was the Primary Chorister for a while? That is a hard but rewarding calling. You have such great energy I'll bet the kids are going to love you! I have some ideas that worked really good for me if you ever need some (or check my friend, Laura's blog and she has a connection to Sugardoodle, which has a ton of ideas)... how many kids do you guys have?