Saturday, April 12, 2008

They called me this morning

So I got a call early this morning about the pageant!! lol Seriously I am not pageant material, and I told her that. She told me to just try anyway because you never know. Oh, I know.. I am not pageant material.

So I sent in my application and picture. Competition is in one year in April. So funny!! She even said the husband thing isn't a big deal so there was my only cop out.

Ok, well I guess I am headed to the gym!! LOL

I cannot stop laughing so I am done for now.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

That is so sweet - the husband thing is probably a plus, I can hear the promo now "From Texas, with her husband who has been deployed for over a year, we have Mrs Tennyson (crowd goes wild)." Don't forget Robie's mom does custom dresses, just in case!