Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Armed Forces Day












I have been waiting for some pictures from my friend but will post and add later. We had a blast last weekend at Armed Forced Day on fort bliss. It is a day that civilians can come and see the military stuff and ask questions. Really cool for the kids to hang out by the machines there dad works on. They got to sit inside a helicopter/ tank/ and climb on a bunch of stuff. Picking up the weapons was a fun adventure.


I will have to say for me the funnest was the tango tower. You can get strapped up and reppel (sp?) or climb. I wasn't about to miss a good picture for my blog and send to Toby so I went up. The guy tied me too tight however and made me remember how big my butt is, but all in good fun right? (Just another military wife that doesn't take care of herself lol)

I am bound and determined to go back..I couldn't even listen to the guy and he pretty much lowered me down because I was in such a silly mood..it was FUN though.

These kids of mine love the adventurous stuff and it reminds me of how Toby always wanted us to be an outdoorsy family and I thought it would be too hard with the little ones. We are all growing up though and I am so excited for him to come back and have us try new adventures together.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

where's the great picture for your blog?