Monday, May 19, 2008

Dog Whisperer

This morning is my day off, so I have been cleaning and doing laundry. I showered late (at 10) and Carmen was talking to someone in the livingroom. I called out to her who she was talking to (frankly freaked out) and she came back to the bathroom.

She said "mom, lexi wants her chew toy". I started to laugh and then she said "lexi, tell mom what you want"..lexi came around the cornedr and just looked at me like she wanted to tell me something.

HILARIOUS

Lexi (who is my toy poodle for those that didn't know) looked back at Carmen like I was the idiot and Carmen said "Mom are you ignoring her?"

So funny!! Carmen is aparently my new dog whisperer.

If only she could tell her to start sleeping at the foot of my bed instead of my pillow that would be great.

4 comments:

Tenae said...

That is funny! HA HA

ferntyler said...

wow - that is pretty impressive, maybe she will get her own tv show someday. I'm intrigued about your other post, I hope I'll be hearing more soon...

Emily said...

That is hilarious!! Are you working? What did you mean about having the day off?

Liz said...

No silly, just selling Mary Kay but I have to take a day off from errands or I would die.