Monday, May 19, 2008

Would you find it valuable?

I am taking a poll on if you would find this product I have made valuable.

Do you ever just wish you had that extra hour for personal time?

Do you ever wonder how you can have more balance?

Do you ever sit and think that there has to be something out there to keep you more balanced, help you get more done, and help your kids figure out how to achieve the same things when they are small?

I think I have it!!!

I have known for years that I have a gift of motivating others. I love people and trully want others to have what I have. Whether it is to let God back in to help guide your life or just to get that extra workout in with all your kids. It is not another "secret" but an accoutability tool to keep you on track and not allow yourself to be mediocre.

I am going to start small and do some seminars but would like a couple people to try my "tool" and Jen if you would proof read me that would be great. This goes along with a lifelong goal to write a book, so I need some major feedback.

I will be honest, I am still fearful of failure and disappointment, but I believe this is something I had been missing years ago and has helped my family tremendously.

2 comments:

Tenae said...

Thanks for the call last night. It was so good to hear from you! I cant wait to get my packet! Hurray! Dont let fear get in the way....you have a fantastic idea and you are definately the right person to help women in this area. I will let you know how it goes with the packet...I cant wait!

Jennifer said...

I'm in for the proofreading. You know I'm not one for much motivating of myself, but I'm intrigued ;)