Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Its like it never happened

Tuesday turned out to be a crazy day with feeding the missionaries and running some needed errands. I got through it however and my back was feeling ok..It was still stiff, but not painful like sunday and most of monday.

I have just been taking a couple advil's here and there, but sleeping was not a problem and this morning, I woke up to a back that acted as if it never happened. What in the world? Now I am starting to think someone is just playing with me to see how much I can handle..I passed I guess and hope it doesn't happen again.

I did have my doctors appt however this morning and once again am very disappointed in the medical care we recieve on post. This doctor seems to think I have acid reflux even though I never have heartburn (if you can figure that out let me know)

I demanded some blood work to be done and a couple other tests that he was very reluctant on. He has too, I don't sacrafice to live without my husband to be treated like crap!!

So the tests will be back soon and I will let you all know if anything is found.

Cyrus also had an appt today and got his blood drawn for the first time. I can't believe he is 10 and has never had to do that before. I am so blessed at my kids being so healthy.

Anyway, despite some major back drama over the weekend and some ongoing illness that cannot be treated I am headed to the gym tomorrow and am bound to have a healthy, productive day!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

well, at least mostly good news. I don't think it will be much consolation, but non-post Drs also have to be coerced into appropriate testing. Hearing your story, I'm having flashbacks to my coughing stint that listed for almost 8 months--turned out I just needed stronger antibiotics. Sigh. Hopefully yours will be equally easy to resolve once they know what it is.