Monday, May 12, 2008

I've missed you

I have felt out of touch from my blogspot and happy to be back. I have had many fantastic things this week and so excited to share.

Since my back is better I am back on track with the gym and think I am slamming through the stupid plataeu I hit. First things first..I ran 3 miles today non stop. I know for some that is nothing but for me I have kindof worked on my 2 mile time because that was my goal and now that I have that down, am moving on in the running world.

Not only did I do 3 miles with no problem, but in 40 minutes..I am so excited. I did stop there because my knee was hurting, but am so proud of myself. I continued on to do a good 13 minutes on the stair climber (which I hate.) Yay me

Cera is amazing me these days and changes hourly I swear. We have been working on some sign language to communicate instead of just yelling at me, so that is fun to see her do. She is starting to recognize Dad as Dad and that is fun. He kindof left at a wierd time where she called everything dad so we didn't know if she would remeber. When she sees a picture or hears his voice though now she knows the difference. She is no longer walking but running everywhere. Very verbal and is very strong willed..I so wonder where she gets that from?

Cyrus and Courtney are nearing the end of the school year and so excited for Memorial when all the pools open here. It is already in the 90's and climbing everyday. Carmen is such a joy!! She seriously is the funniest kid I have ever known. Man does she put on a good show everywhere. We are already the site to see with all the blondes in the middle of a town full of hispanic people, so her smile just about gets her whatever she wants from anybody.

Toby made it back to his "home" safely and I am grateful for that. He found some friends that respect his moral beliefs so life is back to an OK state for him.

Life is busy as usual and I am so thankful for that.

No comments: