Monday, June 9, 2008

Mark Wahlberg


OK, so I have to say it. After my babysitter and I acted like a couple teenage girls today giggling at a new movie trailer..Mark Wahlberg is HOT!! I know we all have the actor that we have a crush on and he is it for me. I am so excited about his new movie and just found out that I missed one somewhere in the last couple years. He just has something about him and then this month he was on the front of a mens magazine I just had to buy. His voice is so Hot too!!

It is probably inappropriate for me to go on and on about him, but lets be honest..we can look right? It is just a simple non activating crush that will go nowhere, but I thought I would confess to you all who it was for me.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I assume you're talking about Mark Walhberg of the marky mark and the funky bunch slash underwear commerical fame (and not the game show host)--this I assume because I could not agree more. Seriously super hot. mmm, haven't seen a new trailer, time to do some google searches ;)

ferntyler said...

I totally have a thing for him, too, which has nothing to do with his fantastic abs/shoulders, etc. I even thinks he's hot knowing he is short (and that is saying a lot)... nice choice :)

Jennifer said...

OK, so I just have to leave another comment because of the funniest thing. I have igoogle as my homepage (so you have the google search at the top and then whatever widgets you add below) and RIGHT after I read this blog entry I went to my home page and what link should be in one of my widgets, but 'Mark Wahlberg to Become Third-Time Dad'. The picture is horrible in the article,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20205391,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
but it did have this quote that I think is especially appropriate for Liz' blog [since it is always inspirational]:
"My fear is failing as a father, as a friend, as a son. I have a lot of responsibility and a lot of people counting on me," he says. "And I know God has put me in this position to put back and try to create some opportunities for some others, show kids there is another way."

Liz said...

See another reason I think he is AWESOME!!

Bethany said...

Well I personally like the brother... Donnie b/c of NKOTB!! If we cancel the whole Neilson/Lerch family vacation and just meet up for the New Kids Reunion Tour I would be okay with that! Okay, I'm kidding!!

p.s. Mark is really hot!