Monday, July 21, 2008

ESPYS

Ok, so I am not a huge sports fan..lets be honest I don't watch until Toby calls me in and tells me to watch and it is usually a replay. I am very fortunate to have a husband (when he is home) to choose to hang with the fam instead of watching sports all day.

With that lead in I have to say I watched the whole ESPYS award show tonight. Yes, I realize it is not exactly like watching sports but normally something like this would not keep me for 2 seconds.

Some things I enjoyed: the cameraman that loved Fergie even though she didn't look that good. Beckhams ( i think wife) she has had so much Botox I really felt bad she couldn't smile or give an expression.

Although I usually am not a huge Justin Timberlake fan..I am adding him on my list as hilarious. He was the host and did and awesome job.

The inspirational stories really moved me to be a better athlete myself and lastly I am not usually a fan of sponsors ads in the show, but under armour sold me on their products. I am going to find the commercial and play it for myself before every workout.

For not being a fan..I am sold on the award show!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

that sounds entertaining - sorry I missed it, especially because I think Justin Timberlake is hilarious - every time I have seen him on a talk show or whatever he is so personable and funny!

Emily said...

Great post Liz. We watched the ESPYS for a while and we also thought that Justin Timberlanke did a great job and was quite funny. Yeah, we were done with seeing Fergie the 2nd time he went to her. funny that you noticed those things as well.