Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sisters

I waited until the end of the week so I could include all my sisters and do their birthday blog. I have 3 sisters who had birthdays this week. Jennifer, Michelle, and Katherine. I am not good at the picture adding and apologize for not having anything for this particular blog.

Some things that my sisters have taught me: All of them taught me it is ok in high school to drive the big blue van with guys hanging off the back ladder (what?) I remember so many times seeing my sisters driving up the street with some guy chasing them and jumping on the car. lol

My older sister were the ones who taught me how to write so great. I do not make them take the blame for the grammar but it all started with the ODE TO era. They used to write ODES to everything. Boy crushes, football games, everything...

With my two older sisters they probably don't know how courageous I think they were to move to San Diego. I love to move around but they were fresh out of college, not sure if it was going to work out and moved by the beach and lived the dream man!!! That example is something I will never forget.

Jen especially I remember the weekend we went camping with the guys..I believe you were taking a couple pictures with Mark for engagement possibility pictures. That was so fun. Jen how hard of a worker you are. I don't know if I could work full time days and keep my head in the game, but you do it..You are also the person I have on my list to fix any tech problems I have for my stuff..I just never finish those projects.

Michelle.. I remember when you bought your first house. I was so excited for you. I remember thinking how grown up you seemed. You have been someone I have looked to as of late for a fitness icon. Sometimes it is good to find an idol that you can follow.. Thanks for that.

Kath..Thanks for always being a great listener. I rarely talk to any of my sisters because of who knows why, but my conversations with Kath have always been filled with a great conversation and someone I know I can confide in.

Happy Birthday you guys. I know I did not even call or send a card, but my thoughts were with you. I love you all!!!!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

thanks liz! for the record, that must have been Kath with the men off the back because my memory is more like I was always chasing the guys in the van, not the other way around, ha haa