Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FAT ROLL

I am going to be candid here and talk about fat rolls. I do promise however to not post pictures in this particular blog :)

I have been working out really hard. I work all my muscle groups. I am working on my eating and am seeing results in my weight loss. I stepped it up a notch again to get my body back off the plateau.

What about my one fat roll? Will it ever be lost? If I lose enough weight and am physically fit, is it possible for a fat roll to still be there? I don't want to have to get lipo to reach my physical goals. I am hoping that if I eat cleaner than my body will see a difference on this one spot. I do situps and see no difference.

How frustrating. I hope that I can see this diminish and not haunt me the rest of my life. Let me know what you think. This blog is in place of writing into my oxygen mag to get answers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!
That "fat roll" is probably going to stay. LOL. It is a badge of honor you must carry with you for the children you carried and birthed. LOL I am sorry! Good luch trying to get rid of it, and if you do.... tell me how to get rid of mine!!!!!!

Love, Teri

Tenae said...

Even though I am skinny....I have a fat roll! Actually I have a fat roll in front and love handles. I think that sucking it in all day should count for exercising! LOL I have just gotten really good at knowing what fabrics and cuts hide it best. I think mine is more noticable because I am a string bean everywhere and then BAM! a fat roll!

staci said...

Amen on the fat roll Liz! I totally have a donut around my belly button and then some love handles too. Oh the joys of having babies! At least you are working to get rid of yours! I haven't gotten the motivation to do that yet! One of these days... You go girl! :)

ferntyler said...

just keep working on it - mine is getting smaller, but it is still quite evident, but it feels good to know I'm doing what I can (although eating dinner at cheesecake factory the other day is probably not in the "doing everything I can" category)