Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Tag

i am: Liz
i think: i am funny
i know: i am a daughter of God
i want:to magically lose these last 15 pds
i have: an awesome life
i wish: i was as funny as i think i am
i hate: drama
i miss: my husband
i fear: i will gain my weight back
i feel: fulfilled
i hear: quiet(yay kids are in bed)
i smell: nothing because of my stuffy nose from crying
i crave: good friends
i wonder: if i will ever finish school
i regret: the friendships i have burdened
i love: scheduling and making lists
i care: what i look like in jeans
i always: get there.. i may be late, but i am always there
i am not: crazy (my own opinion of course)
i believe: I AM AWESOME
i dance: all the time and embarass myself
i sing: everywhere
i don’t always: do it right the first time
i write: my husband everyday
i win: happiness..when i choose to play the game right
i lose: my car keys, wallet, baby bag, sippy cups, you name it, i lose it
i never: thought i would be able to make it through 6 months without my husband and be ok
i listen: to anyone and everyones story.. everyone has something to say
i can usually be found: with my kids
i am scared: of the mean black lady at the gym that always tells me i am doing it wrong
i need: better hormone pills to not puke all dang day
i am happy about: my awesome life

Tag you are it!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

insightful - hate drama? good luck finding good friends - that is one of the greatest joys in my life!

Sarah said...

I loved reading this! So funny. Cute BLOG by-the-way!