Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I don't care what you think of me

I will just start by letting everyone know the purpose of my blog. It is a place where I love to go and write some thoughts down. My blog is a place where I can share emotions and experiences that my family and I have been living. I love to know that my family and go and see what I did that week and keep everyone updated.

There has been a huge (OK not that big) amount of people who read my blog and love me for my positive thoughts, my sarcasm and humor, my insights into different things. I really do have people that I hope it touches the way the experiences and things touch me. My purpose is the same purpose i have in this life: To have fun, to motivate others to be their best and to keep in touch. That is it!

OK, so for all those people that read my blog wrong, or judge me for the way I live my life, or think they have any place to tell me how to live my life..I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

I care what my husband and kids think of me. I hope to be someone my parents are proud of and hope to serve my Heavenly Father in a way pleasing to him. Honestly nothing else matters to me! I have had some criticism as of late on how I do things and know first hand I am in charge of me. In deployments and out..I am driven by my families goals and my personal ambitions.

I love my life and although I want my husband home ASAP.. I still have to live my life and better me and my children while we are in the wait.

On that note: July has started flying by so fast, but I ran a 5k on the treadmill and did it in 36 minutes. I am so excited. I could pass and Army PT test right now and get 70% in each category except push ups but would still be able to pass. That has been one of goals for before Toby came home and YAY! I did it. I still have 10 pds to go and then 10 before he comes home for good, but my workouts are going awesome.

I am proud of myself that I can keep it all together. I have not had a breakdown yet for Toby being gone and soon he will be coming home. I cannot say when he will be home because of his safety, but just know when the blogs stop..he is home and they will be plentiful a month later.

I love all of you who are such good supports to me. I realize that a lot of people don't have what I have and am thankful for that. Not that they don't have what I have but that I do have it (you know what I mean :)

Sorry this is so long, I just needed to set a couple things straight and give an update. Stay tuned for some great new posts!

3 comments:

Tenae said...

I love everything about you my friend! Thank you for sharing your life and your innermost thoughts!

staci said...

I am so glad to have found you again via the internet. It's been really fun to catch up on your life and what is going on with you, even though we really haven't spent much time together since high school. We have a lot of fun (and many not so fun) memories and I am happy to call you one of my friends. I am so impressed how you are handling Toby being so far away. It is truly amazing. I know I could not handle it as well as you have, plus raise 4 kids. You are so strong! Keep it up Liz. I'm so happy to be able to check in on you every now & then through the blog. Even though I don't comment all the time, I have loved reading what you write. I think you should put all these thoughts into a book someday. It will be a great journal for you & your family. Take care! :)

ferntyler said...

is it bad that when i read your post i REALLY want to know what prompted it - i'm so nosy! I'm glad you are able to ignore any bad energy that might be coming your way!