Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grow little flower

I sometimes sneak around and listen in on my kids. I yell at them for easedropping on me, but as a parent it is my earned right, correct?

Carmen is hilarious and in the last couple days has really been more so, I think because she has found a new crowd to entertain. I came around the corner and she was sitting at the kitchen table leaning over.

Background: Grandma helped Carmen pick some flowers from the garden the other day and Carmen had them prepared and they have been a centerpiece all week. She has grown quite fond of them.

On this particular day, she was talking to them very softly and sweetly. She was leaned over and touching one of the stems ( almost slightly bouncing it in and out of the vase). When I listened to her conversation I dropped down and was lauging hysterically. She was saying "drink little flowers so you are not thirsty. Drink so you have a full belly" I want you to grow up so pretty!

I love three year olds! They are so cute and simple.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha, this made me seriously smile, what a sweetie!!

ferntyler said...

that is stinking cute - she is going to love to look back at that one!